The role of our Complex Systems team is to explore further solutions to mitigate their effects, supporting the development of a circular economy.
The team focuses on mission-oriented innovation and embraces a systems thinking approach, focusing on:
– Space applications and geospatial data to support UK’s Net Zero ambitions
– Advanced Robotics to increase food quality and security
– Intelligent Systems to support the global effort to clean and recycle plastics
– Ethical AI to increase business productivity, advanced Security systems to keep families safe at work, rest or play
– Industrial Maths to help reduce food waste and food poverty.