Designed for Ageing: Competition Briefing Event, Followed by Collaborators Club
The UKRI Healthy Ageing Challenge is pleased to open registration for the Designed for Ageing competition briefing event. Designed for Ageing is a grant funding opportunity for UK companies looking to develop innovations to help people as they age. Find out more about scope, and about how to apply, by signing up for this webinar event.
Following on from the formal competition briefing event, we are running a Collaboration Club – this will be an opportunity to connect to potential collaborative partners. If you would like to attend, please make this clear at point of registration and follow the instructions to include your details and preferences.
Webinar recording and slides are now available
- 14:00 – Opening & Welcome
- 14:05 – Opening Event & Welcome/Introduction to the Healthy Ageing Challenge and the Designed for Ageing Competition
- 14:15 – Designed for Ageing Competition Details
- 15:00 – Q&A
- 15:15 – Break
- 15:20 – Introduction & Objectives re the Collaboration Club. Rules of Engagement.
- 15:25 – Collaboration Club via Meeting Mojo
- 16:25 – Close