Digital Business Meetup - Digital Manufacturing
If you are an innovative SMEs with new ideas and solutions for the manufacturing sector, join us for this event to hear about the latest funding and support opportunities available to you, share some of your innovation stories and network with other businesses to spark new collaborations.
KTN’s Digital & Creative Team have been running Digital Business Meetups for over four years, helping UK-based digital companies to learn about funding and business support opportunities available to them across various sectors and making valuable connections and partnerships.
Webinar recording is now available
In this event themed around Digital Manufacturing, we will be exploring how digital technologies play a key role in solving industrial challenges around enhancing productivity, streamlining manufacturing processes, increasing quality control, developing new business models and accelerating industrial Net Zero.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Alan Anderson | Programme Director | HVM Catapult
- Nicole Ballantyne | Knowledge Transfer Manager – Manufacturing | KTN
- George Belias | Regional Strategic Partnerships Manager | Digital Catapult
- Delyth Edwards | Business Incubation Programmes Manager | STFC
- Tom Kirkham | STFC’s Hartree Centre
- Amy Peace | Innovation Lead – Circular Economy | Innovate UK
- Iwona Wilk | Knowledge Transfer Manager – Digital | KTN (host)
During the session, you will be able to:
- Learn about the funding and business support available from Innovate UK (part of UKRI) and other support organisations
- Learn about how KTN can help you make valuable business connections
- Introduce your own digital business to others (NOTE: five 3-min spots will be available to pre-selected businesses)
- Network and speak directly with our presenters and other participating businesses after the main event
At the event our online networking tool, Meeting Mojo will be available for use. It provides powerful networking through online messaging and 1:1 virtual meetings. You will be given login details and instructions ahead of the event.
Webinars | Here are the session topics scheduled for the series
You can register below for one or more of our upcoming events. Please select the events that you wish to attend in the next registration step.
- 28th July | Digital Business Meetup – Digital Manufacturing
- 8th September | Digital Business Meetup – Digital Health
- 20th October | Digital Business Meetup – Sustainability
- 24th November | Digital Business Meetup – Next Generation Services
- 12th January | Digital Business Meetup – Digital Cities
- 23rd February | Digital Business Meetup – Cyber Security
- 30th March | Digital Business Meetup – International Opportunities and Collaborations
Watch recordings of previous sessions: