Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Innovation Showcase
These recordings will help inform you and your organisation about future market opportunities in the EV infrastructure space.
Watch the recordings below
In the video below, you can watch the recording of the full event (2 hrs 50 minutes), and you can also browse through the showcases on our Vimeo site:
Keynote Session and Charging Technology Project Pitches (the keynotes session, plus 5 showcase videos, each containing several companies with related technologies in their category – use this if you know your technology needs but want to see several possible solutions)
Keynote Talks and Company Presentations (the keynotes session as individual talks, followed by all company pitches in alphabetical order – use this if you know which company/ies you want to hear from)
For any follow-up queries, contact Innovate UK KTN’s Transport team.
About the event
Are you a Fleet Operator or Local Authority wanting to adopt the latest Electric Vehicle (EV) charging technologies?
In Sheffield, we held a showcase event on 13th October 2022, with exhibitions and pitches from 50+ funded projects from the Office for Zero Emission Vehicles (OZEV) & Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (BEIS).
We heard from many new EV charging products and services which address the challenges we face in rolling out infrastructure, particularly in congested urban areas, and public and private locations (including depots with energy constraints).
The event covered all aspects of EV charging, including:
- Fleet Charging solutions: Route & charging optimisation tools, increasing outlets per charger, relocatable rapid hubs, new wireless, and autonomous & mobile charging technologies
- Planning & business models: Charge point planning & optimisation solutions, new business models, and the chance to meet with investment funds
- Improving user experience: Improving accessibility, roaming, reservations, payment systems, load balancing, sharing home chargers, and electric forecourts
- Energy solutions: Enabling locations without sufficient grid capacity, grid boosting, local energy storage, and Vehicle to Grid & V2X,
- Presentations from BEIS and OZEV discussing future funding opportunities and the policy landscape
Who is this event for?
Spaces for this free-to-attend event were limited, and only fleet operators or local authorities were able to attend this event in person. Recordings of the talks are provided above.