Engage with...Horizon Europe
In this webinar Mike Short, the Chief Scientific Adviser at the Department for International Trade will give a welcome introduction to the importance of international collaborations and Louise Mothersole, the Horizon Europe UK National Contact Point for Mobility, will detail the Horizon Europe opportunity and the process for application for UK participants.
Process for application for UK participants
The UK has agreed to associate to Horizon Europe, the EU’s €95.5Bn research and innovation framework programme. This association will give UK scientists, researchers and businesses access to funding under the programme on equivalent terms to organisations in EU countries.
Webinar recording and slides are now available
Find the slides here.
The final draft of the call for proposals for 2021 has been published by the European Commission There are twelve competitions specifically for the automotive sector with a combined budget of €183m and there are many others for the supporting technologies too.
In this webinar Dr Mike Short CBE, the Chief Scientific Adviser at the Department for International Trade, will give a welcome introduction to the importance of international collaborations.
Louise Mothersole, the Horizon Europe UK National Contact Point for Mobility, will detail this Horizon Europe opportunity and the process for application for UK participants.
The ISCF Driving the Electric Revolution “Engage with…” webinar series offers leading companies and organisations a platform to present to you:
- Who they are and what they do;
- Their PEMD growth journey/roadmap and what they are doing in PEMD;
- Their challenges and future PEMD supply chain requirements, with a view of exploring future opportunities for partnerships/collaborations/projects.
All with the aim for companies and organisations to seize the economic opportunities from the global transition to clean technologies and electrification.
Webinars | Here’s what’s scheduled for this series
- 7th January | Engage with…Network Rail
- 14th January | Engage with…McLaren Applied
- 4th February | Engage with…Paragraf
- 18th February | Engage with…GreenSpur Wind
- 25th February | Engage with…DTE Network+
- 4th March | Engage with…Arcola Energy
- 11th March | Engage with…Equipmake
- 18th March | Engage with…Electrified Automation
- 8th April | Engage with…PEMD Funding Opportunities
- 15th April | Engage with…Ilmor Engineering
- 29th April | Engage with…YASA
- 6th May | Engage with…Centre for Future Clean Mobility
- 13th May | Engage with…Horizon Europe
- 20th May | Engage with…RNLI
- 27th May | Engage with…Universal Balancing
- 3rd June | Engage with…Driving the Electric Revolution Industrialisation Centre
- 10th June | Engage with…NEMA
- 17th June | Engage With… Future Electrical Machines Manufacturing Hub
- 8th July | Engage with…Magnomatics
- 15th July | Engage with…NPL
- 9th September | Engage with…Dynex Semiconductor
- 23rd September | Engage with…Cummins
- 7th October | Engage with…Electrification of the AgriFood Sector
- 14th October | Engage with…ZF
- 11th November | Engage with…FluxSys
- 18th November | Engage with…Custom Interconnect
- 9th December | Engage with…Performance Projects