Engage with…GreenSpur Wind
Engage with… GreenSpur Wind – ferrite-based direct-drive permanent magnet generators for wind turbines, to hear how GreenSpur Wind has been progressing their PEMD development rapidly through research and design stages.
Engage with… GreenSpur Wind – ferrite-based direct-drive permanent magnet generators for wind turbines
GreenSpur Wind manufacture have designed a new low-cost ferrite-based direct-drive permanent magnet generators (DD-PMG) for the wind turbine market. It is the only company in the world known to be developing a ferrite-based design capable of multi-Megawatt power generation.
Webinar recording and slides are now available
Find the slides here.
Eliminating the price and supply risks associated with using rare earth magnets the design has been optimised through extensive R&D that identified a highly innovative magnetic arrangement, which delivers maximum output for the lowest material cost and weight.
Join this webinar to hear how GreenSpur Wind have has been progressed their PEMD development rapidly through research and design stages and how they plan to work with a dynamic UK supply chain to bring their highly disruptive technology to a multi-£bn global wind energy market.
The ISCF Driving the Electric Revolution “Engage with…” webinar series offers leading companies and organisations a platform to present to you:
- Who they are and what they do;
- Their PEMD growth journey/roadmap and what they are doing in PEMD;
- Their challenges and future PEMD supply chain requirements, with a view of exploring future opportunities for partnerships/collaborations/projects.
All with the aim for companies and organisations to seize the economic opportunities from the global transition to clean technologies and electrification.
Webinars | Here’s what’s scheduled for this series
- 7th January | Engage with…Network Rail
- 14th January | Engage with…McLaren Applied
- 4th February | Engage with…Paragraf
- 18th February | Engage with…GreenSpur Wind
- 25th February | Engage with…DTE Network+
- 4th March | Engage with…Arcola Energy
- 11th March | Engage with…Equipmake
- 18th March | Engage with…Electrified Automation
- 8th April | Engage with…PEMD Funding Opportunities
- 15th April | Engage with…Ilmor Engineering
- 29th April | Engage with…YASA
- 6th May | Engage with…Centre for Future Clean Mobility
- 13th May | Engage with…Horizon Europe
- 20th May | Engage with…RNLI
- 27th May | Engage with…Universal Balancing
- 3rd June | Engage with…Driving the Electric Revolution Industrialisation Centre
- 10th June | Engage with…NEMA
- 17th June | Engage With… Future Electrical Machines Manufacturing Hub
- 8th July | Engage with…Magnomatics
- 15th July | Engage with…NPL
- 9th September | Engage with…Dynex Semiconductor
- 23rd September | Engage with…Cummins
- 7th October | Engage with…Electrification of the AgriFood Sector
- 14th October | Engage with…ZF
- 11th November | Engage with…FluxSys
- 18th November | Engage with…Custom Interconnect
- 9th December | Engage with…Performance Projects