Faraday Battery Challenge Competition Briefing Event
Faraday Battery Challenge, which has just been awarded a funding boost, will provide an update on new funding opportunities. Hear about a new funding competition which may be of interest to business of all sizes (micro, SME and large), academics, RTOs and local authorities.
*Photo courtesy of Nissan
Listen back to our recording from Monday 28 September for a full day exploring cross-sectoral opportunities for batteries. The day was split into two parts. In the first half (09:30-12:00), KTN launched its Cross-sector Battery Systems (CSBS) Innovation Network. As part of KTN’s flagship Innovation Network programme (formerly known as special interest groups), the aim of the CSBS Innovation Network is to develop a community which will be sharing knowledge around the challenges and opportunities associated with small-series, niche or otherwise specialist batteries and energy storage systems for mobile and stationary systems.
Webinar recording is now available
You are invited to join us on the day if you are interested in:
- Fostering & developing the UK supply chain for battery systems beyond the automotive sector
- Identifying cross-sector common user needs for battery systems
- Facilitating the brokerage of UK battery systems and UK supply chain partners
- Enabling better battery related UK networking and collaboration
- Providing a consolidated voice for an emerging supply chain
In the afternoon’s event Faraday Battery Challenge, which has just been awarded a funding boost, provided an update on new funding opportunities. Join us to hear about a new funding competition which may be of interest to business of all sizes (micro, SME and large), academics, RTOs and local authorities. Those with an interest in the development of battery-related opportunities across a wide range of sectors such as rail, marine, aerospace, defence, aviation and off highway are encouraged to attend.
- Cross-Sector Battery Systems Community launch | 9:30-12:00
- Faraday Battery Challenge Competition Briefing Event | 13:30-16:30