Farming Innovation Programme: Feasibility Projects Round 2 & Small R&D Partnership Projects Round 2 – Consortium Building & Additional Information for Applicants
This event is for farmers, growers, foresters, businesses and researchers who want to get involved in collaborative research and development in the agricultural and horticultural sectors in England.
Who is this event for?
Potential applicants from businesses or research organisations who want to know more about the Feasibility Projects and Small R&D Partnerships Projects competitions.
Webinar recording is now available
What is the funding for?
- Feasibility Projects: Projects up to 2 years, total projects costs of between £200k – £500k
- Small R&D Partnerships Projects: Projects up to 3 years, total project costs of between £1m – £3m
Where does the funding come from?
This funding is from Defra’s Farming Innovation Programme, and is being delivered in partnership with UKRI, building on the success of the UKRI’s £90m Transforming Food Production Challenge.
The programme seeks to support farmers, growers, foresters, businesses and researchers to get involved in collaborative research and development, to solve challenges and exploit opportunities to increase productivity and environmental sustainability in the agricultural and horticultural sectors in England.
- Find out more about the scope and eligibility criteria directly from the funders
- Learn about the application process
- Receive guidance on what makes a good application from KTN and previously successful applicants