Future Flight Fridays: Women in Future Flight
Join us monthly on a Friday lunchtime for Future Flight Fridays, a series of hour-long webinars ideal for anyone interested in becoming involved in the Future Flight programme. The series will cover diverse subjects and will help participants foster collaborations and share knowledge.
Aligning with International Womens Day, this session will bring together the Future Flight community to discuss both the challenges and opportunities for women in aviation.
As Future Flight continues to push the boundaries of technology, we ask how can it too support in shaping a more equal future.
Webcast recording is now available
Future Flight Fridays is KTN’s webinar series that will help anyone interested in becoming involved in this programme to foster collaborations and share knowledge.
The Future Flight Challenge is a four year, £125m, Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund programme. Future Flight aims to revolutionise the way people, goods and services fly. It will support the development of a novel, integrated aviation system.
This challenge needs expertise from diverse sectors, not just aviation. The monthly webinar series will feature topics from various relevant sectors including creative industries, digital, infrastructure and law.
If you’re interested in building a diverse consortium, gaining new insights and finding technical expertise, find out what’s on in the series below.
Webinars in this series
- 26th February | Economic Benefits of Future Flight
- 26th March | Women in Future Flight
- 23rd April | Dealing with Complexity
- 25th June | The Role of Local Authorities in Future Flight
- 27th August | Future Flight Roadmap
- 24th September | Public trust – social science considerations
- 29th October | A Sustainable Aviation Flight Path
- 19th November | Investor Insight