Horizon Europe – AI, Data & Robotics Consortia Building Event
Innovate UK KTN Global Alliance in partnership with the Foreign, Commonwealth Development Office (FCDO) / UK Science & Innovation Network (SIN) and the AI, Data and Robotics Partnership are delighted to invite potential Horizon Europe applicants to our AI & Robotics Consortia Building event.
This event will focus on pitching of project ideas and brokering of partnerships for European Research and Innovation collaborations and networking for the following Horizon Europe calls under Cluster 4: #UKinHorizon
AI & Robotics Call Topics 2022 covered – Open on 16 June 2022; Close 16 November 2022
- HORIZON-CL4-2022-DIGITAL-EMERGING-02-05 – AI, Data and Robotics for Industry optimisation (including production and services) (AI, Data and Robotics Partnership) (IA)
- HORIZON-CL4-2022-DIGITAL-EMERGING-02-06 – Pushing the limit of physical intelligence and performance (RIA)
- HORIZON-CL4-2022-DIGITAL-EMERGING-02-07 – Increased robotics capabilities demonstrated in key sectors (AI, Data and Robotics Partnership) (IA)
- HORIZON-CL4-2022-HUMAN-02-01 – AI for human empowerment (AI, Data and Robotics Partnership) (RIA)
- HORIZON-CL4-2022-HUMAN-02-02 – European Network of AI Excellence Centres: Expanding the European AI lighthouse (RIA)
Please note: This event is not an information dissemination event, but will focus on pitching of project ideas and brokering partnerships for European Research and Innovation collaborations and networking. If you still need support with understanding the Clusters, Work Programmes and scope of call topics, we would like to refer you in the first instance to the recordings from our previous Horizon Europe Cluster Events series. The NCP Team and Innovate UK KTN are available to answer your questions and arrange a call separately.
Who Can Attend?
The event is suitable for anyone with an interest in collaborating in European Research and Innovation projects and who is looking to submit a proposal idea or join a consortium for one of the above forthcoming 2022 Horizon Europe AI & Robotic call topics.
Why Should I Attend?
This Horizon Europe AI & Robotics Webinar will help you find to form international collaborations and strategic partnerships. The key focus of the events will be to provide hands-on advice to give you the final boost and get you ready for submission into the forthcoming 2022 Horizon Europe calls. There will be the opportunity to present a pitch about your project idea or your capability offering, and you’ll be able to talk to pitch presenters and other delegates in small groups and / or in 1-1 meetings. The UK and European NCP Teams and KTN European Programmes Team will also be available for 1-1 meetings to answer any specific or more confidential questions. Make the most of the pitching and 1-1 meeting opportunities and indicate on your registration form whether you wanted to take advantage of these. (Pitches are subject to space availability and pitches of project ideas in particular will be prioritised. We will contact you to confirm your place post registration.)
- 09:30 – Welcome, Introduction & Aims of the Day
Daniela Reimer, FCDO/SIN
- 09:35 – Introduction to the AI, Data & Robotics Partnership & Call Topics
- 09:50 – AI & Robotics Landscapes in the UK, Germany and Austria, incl. Panel Discussion
- 10:30 – Break
- 10:40 – How to get ready for Horizon Europe and find the right partners?
Craig Sharp, National Contact Point for Digital, Innovate UK
- 11:05 – Case Study
- 11:10 – Break
- 11:20 – Pitching Session
- 12:20 – Close