Overview of Horizon Europe Clusters - Webinar Series
This webinar series brought to you by UKRI and UK National Contact Points will provide an overview of the Horizon Europe Clusters under Pillar 2: Global Challenges & European Industrial Competitiveness.
Who should attend?
The webinars are open to UK as well as European delegates with an interest in participating in collaborative projects in Horizon Europe.
Why should you attend?
The National Contact Points will give you detailed information on each Cluster of the 2023/2024 Work Programme. This will be an opportunity for you to start thinking about which call topics are relevant to you to start planning and building your consortia for the next round of submissions.
For the latest information on the UK’s participation in Horizon Europe, visit the UKRI website.
We welcome your participation and look forward to seeing you online!
Provisional Agenda for all webinars
- Welcome | Viola Hay & Belen Rebollo-Garcia, Innovate UK KTN
- Introduction and UK Participation in Horizon Europe – TBC
- Overview of Clusters | National Contact Points, Innovate UK
- Introduction to Cluster
- Work Programme 2023-24 calls to be published
- Related opportunities
- Support available to applicants
- Close / Next steps | Belen Rebollo-Garcia, Viola Hay, KTN
- 1 December 2022, 10am-12pm GMT – Cluster 5: Climate, Energy and Mobility
- 2 December 2022, 10am-12pm GMT – Cluster 1: Health
- Recording coming soon
- 6 December 2022, 10-12pm GMT – Cluster 6: Food, Bioeconomy, Natural Resources, Agriculture and Environment
- 7 December 2022, 10am-12pm GMT – Cluster 2: Culture, Creativity and Inclusive Society
- 8 December 2022, 10am-12pm GMT – Cluster 4: Digital, Industry and Space
- 15 December 2022, 10am-12pm GMT – Cluster 3: Civil Security for Society
Coming soon – Horizon Europe Info Days (Hybrid (virtual/limited physical) events)