How to Create a Good Horizon Europe Proposal Webinar
Innovate UK KTN Global Alliance are pleased to invite you to watch a webinar which provides you with the essential hands-on knowledge and skills to transform your innovative project ideas into competitive project proposals in response to calls under Horizon Europe.
The Aim of the Webinar
This webinar will cover the key elements of developing and writing proposals under Horizon Europe, explaining its main novelties and requirements. Delegates will have the opportunity to learn the basics of successful proposal writing through practical presentations, from the interpretation of the call text and the building of the consortium, to learning more about the evaluation and getting an evaluator’s perspective.
Webinar recording and slides are now available
Find the slides here.
Who Should Attend?
This webinar will benefit UK researchers and companies that are interested in any of the funding opportunities under Pillar 2 (“Global Competitiveness and European Industrial Competitiveness”) and want to learn more about Horizon Europe and improve their skills in putting together a winning proposal.
- 10:00 – Welcome and Introduction | Jane Watkins, Innovate UK KTN
- 10:05 – How to read a topic and understand the requirements | Louise Mothersole UK Horizon Europe National Contact Point for Mobility
- 10:25 – Roles and responsibilities in the consortium Introduction to Part A | Louise Mothersole, UK Horizon Europe National Contact Point for Mobility
- 10:45 – Case Study
- 10:50 – Q&A
- 11:10 – Part B – Impact Implementation Excellence | Nic Wallet, UK Horizon Europe National Contact Point Climate
- 11:35 – Q&A
- 11:40 – The Evaluation | Catherine Holt, UK Horizon Europe National Contact Point for Space
- 11:50 – An Evaluator’s personal perspecti
ve | Dr Erica Yang, Managing Director – Chilton Computing Limited
- 12:10 – NCP Panel discussion and Q&A | UK Horizon Europe National Contact Points
Innovate UK KTN helps UK companies engage with European funding programmes and help them create collaborations.