Hydrogen Innovation Network Launch
Join us for the launch of the Hydrogen Economy Innovation Network to network with other innovators and experts!
As part of the flagship Innovation Network programme at KTN, the Hydrogen Economy Innovation Network will form a non-competitive advisory group to pool knowledge from existing hydrogen communities (from government and industry). The community will work together to validate views on the current challenges in enabling local clean hydrogen uptake at scale and cost, and to find innovative solutions to these challenges.
Webinar recording is now available
We encourage you to attend this launch event to network with the community; hear from experts about the UK’s Hydrogen innovation landscape and to stay abreast of the latest news and opportunities.
Who Should Attend?
- Industry – Anyone who is developing technology to enable a hydrogen economy or anyone from the energy, transport, industry or other end-use sectors, who is trying to understand the role of hydrogen as part of their decarbonisation strategy
- Innovators – Anyone involved in R&D and innovation who can help enable a hydrogen economy
- Government – Anyone from government (national, devolved, local) with an interest in technology, innovation and strategy associated with a hydrogen economy
Hydrogen is set to play a critical role in the UK economy’s transition to Net Zero but there are a huge number of challenges that need to be addressed. Most importantly, we need to bring together stakeholders across disciplines and sectors to enable knowledge sharing, as quickly as possible, if we are to enable this transition by 2050.
- 10:00-11:30 | Welcome, overview and case studies (Speakers TBC)
- 13:00-15:00 | Networking via Meeting Mojo
Online networking will be on offer in the afternoon using the Meeting Mojo platform. Delegates are strongly encouraged to register and take part in the 1:1 networking meetings. This will enable conversations with other attendees, as would be available during a physical event.
About the Hydrogen Economy Innovation Network
KTN, in partnership with Innovate UK, has formed the Hydrogen Economy Innovation Network to link industry, innovators and government to enable local, clean hydrogen uptake at scale and cost and to find innovative solutions to current and potential challenges. Sign up here to join this community for exclusive news, events, funding programmes and opportunities.