#IdeasMeanBusiness: The design to manufacture journey
Experience and data tells us that developing a physical product (one that requires manufacturing) can be tougher than developing a software or service product: diverse skills and experience are required, there is a dependency upon third party relationships and significant investment is needed up front. This session will give you a heads-up on how to approach navigating the design to manufacture journey and will equip you with useful hints and tips to maximise your chances of success.
Do you have a business idea that you want to take to the next level? Just having a great idea doesn’t necessarily guarantee success. We know that there are many challenges that can get in the way of new business ideas.
Webinar recording is now available
Find the slides here.
Half of young people in the UK think their age is a barrier to business success with nearly a third lacking the confidence they need to turn their idea into a reality.
The #IdeasMeanBusiness webinar series has been designed to provide practical advice, expert knowledge and tools for young people. It aims to enable entrepreneurship and innovation among more young people to help them bring more diverse ideas and businesses into the economy.
If you want to learn from experts, build your skills, gain confidence, and develop networks to help you grow and succeed, join us as we take you on a journey to develop your ideas.
The series will explore topics ranging from marketing through to business plans, personal branding, intellectual property and much more. You can register below for one or more of our upcoming events.
- 27th August | Be inspired to innovate
- 4th September | Why you must disrupt in business
- 24th September | Personal branding
- 1st October | Creating a business plan
- 15th October | The design to manufacture journey
- 27th October | Building a sales strategy
- 2nd November | How to go from lightbulb moment to business launch
- 25th November | The legalities of running a small business
- 4th December | End of year social