ISCF Manufacturing Made Smarter Smart Factory and Digital Supply Chain Innovation Hubs Briefing Event
A NEW Expression of Interest competition for Innovation Hubs is launching on 23rd November as part of the Manufacturing Made Smarter Challenge, funded through the Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund.
The two planned Hubs, Smart Factory Innovation Hub and Digital Supply Chain Innovation Hub, will be grant funded at £20m and £10m respectively, and will be tasked with bringing in further co-investment from industry.
Webinar recording is now available
This programme is a core part in our strategy to create a connected ecosystem harnessing the power of the UK’s leading manufacturing companies, technology developers, start-ups and spinouts, and our world-leading research institutions; increasing the number of collaborations up the value chain.
- The grant funding is available to cover:
- overall management of the hub
- setting up test beds, living labs and other types of development environments
- funding projects using hub facilities and accessing capabilities identified by the hub
Who should apply?
- Applications for this competition are welcomed from single applicants and collaborations from UK registered organisations of any size from the following categories:
- research organisation
- research and technology organisation (RTO)
- public sector organisation
This briefing event will provide information around the context, aims & scope, along with application tips and the opportunity to meet potential consortia partners.