Measurement for Recovery Webinar
Specialist science and engineering support for UK companies.
This webinar will provide an overview of the Measurement for Recovery (M4R) programme, an industry support initiative that is providing up to 20 days specialist science and engineering support from the National Physical Laboratory and its National Measurement Laboratory partners free of charge. The webinar will be valuable to all UK companies looking to deliver innovation, uncover efficiencies and bring confidence to the decision making that drives investment and growth.
Webinar recording is now available
M4R is already helping UK companies, large and small, address challenges in their businesses such as design, manufacturing, production and processing, regulatory compliance and product development, just to name a few. Register to learn how M4R can help your company.
In this short webinar delivered by KTN, learn how to access specialist science and engineering support from the National Physical Laboratory and its National Measurement Laboratory partners at no charge.
Through Measurement for Recovery (M4R), The National Physical Laboratory (NPL) and its National Measurement Laboratory partners* are providing access to world-class specialist measurement science and engineering free for a limited time.
Available to all UK companies regardless of size, the Measurement for Recovery (M4R) programme is providing up to 20 days specialist science and engineering support to help organisations address issues for their business including design, manufacturing, production and processing, regulatory compliance and product development. M4R is helping deliver innovation, uncover efficiencies and bringing confidence to decision making and investment to drive growth for your company and UK industry.
- Access to science and engineering experts and their lab facilities
- Up to 20 days specialist support specialist science and engineering advice, support and facilities from NPL and its partners, free of charge for a limited time period
- Analysis, results and reports completed within the maximum 20 allocated days
- Measurement for Recovery is open until the end of 2020 with a quick and easy application process.
Simple application process
The application process is quick, simple and aims to have all applicants receive a response within 3 working days of submitting their proposal. Successful applicants are provided with direct access to the technical experts who will lead their project and the programme applications process is non-competitive and has scope to help up to 400 companies.
- A single, easy on-line form (max 300 words to describe your challenge)
- A non-competitive programme
- Fast application assessment
- Direct contact with scientists and technical delivery teams.
The on-line webinar will explain the programme including some example projects, provide details on the simple online application process and describe the types of problems which M4R has addressed in supporting innovative UK companies through the specialist expertise of The national Physical laboratory and National Measurement Laboratory partners.
- Overview of Measurement for Recovery programme
- Brief outline of how NPL and M4R partners are supporting UK companies
- Example projects and case studies presented by current programme participants
- How to apply for the programme
- Question and answer from the presenters and M4R partners
Register your interest to learn how your company can benefit from this exciting programme!
*Led by NPL, the Measurement for Recovery programme enables participants to access the specialist expertise of laboratories across the UK National Measurement Laboratories – LGC, NIBSC, TUV-NEL, NGML.