Off Highway Webinar & Workshop - Joint Hydrogen Economy and Cross - Sector Battery Systems Innovation Networks event
On the 7th of June KTNs Hydrogen Economy and Cross-Sector Battery Systems Innovation Networks are hosting a Webinar followed by a Workshop focusing on Zero Carbon Off-Highway solutions in the Construction, Defence and Agriculture sectors.
Open Webinar – 13:30 to 15:00 BST
Closed Workshop – 15:30 to 17:00 BST
The webinar will focus on Zero Carbon Off-Highway solutions in the Construction, Defence and Agriculture sectors. It will begin by framing the market opportunity and challenges and then a few innovative companies will have the opportunity to pitch their solutions.
Webinar recording is now available
Why should you attend this event?
- To understand the technology needs for off-highway applications
- To gain insight into innovative solutions and latest trends
- To explore opportunities for the hydrogen fuelled and battery powered industries in order to work together and support the decarbonisation agenda
Who should attend this webinar?
We are strongly encouraging challenge holders from the Defence, Agriculture and Construction sectors, as well as battery, hydrogen and hybrid solution providers to attend. This also includes those who are already proactive in this space and would like to network and share their activities.
The event will offer networking opportunities and a chance to identify innovation needs and potential areas for collaboration around solutions for sector specific decarbonisation challenges.
- 13:30 – Welcome and introduction to the Hydrogen Economy & the Cross-Sector Battery Systems Innovation Networks
- 13:40 – Overview of the challenges and innovation opportunities in the Agriculture, Construction and Defence sectors
- 14:10 – Q&A session
- 14:20 – Innovator pitch presentations
- 14:40 – Q&A session
- 14:55 – Close
Closed Workshop | 15:30-17:00 BST
This interactive workshop, following the webinar, will aim to identify the technical requirements and challenges of Off-Highway applications and brainstorm solutions to find a pathway forward.
- 15:30 – Welcoming Remarks
- 15:35 – Overview of KTN-iX
- 15:40 – Workshop overview and objectives
- 15:45 – Breakout discussions
- 16:45 – Feedback, wrap-up and close
Registration Information and Guidance
Both of the events are free and online. The webinar is open to all while the workshop is limited to restricted numbers.
Two registrations are available:
Option 1: You can register to attend the webinar only.
Option 2: You can register to attend the webinar and express your interest to participate in the workshop. A notification will be sent a week prior to them event to inform you if you have been successful in securing a place at the workshop.