Open Digital Solutions for Net Zero Energy - SBRI Competition Briefing
New SBRI Competition to develop open software, hardware and data solutions that address the challenges of transforming to a net zero energy system in the UK.
Organisations can apply for a share of £1.2m, inclusive of VAT, to develop open software, hardware and data solutions that address the challenges of transforming to a net zero energy system in the UK.
Webinar recording and slides are now avaialble
Find the slides here.
This is a Small Business Research Initiative (SBRI) competition that aims to:
- accelerate net zero energy
- stimulate collaboration on key common digital components
- improve transparency, security & quality of digital solutions
- drive interoperability across organisations and solution providers
- stimulate an open collaborative culture across the sector
- accelerate UK net zero energy sector innovation & growth
A virtual competition briefing event will be held on 9th February 2022, hosted by UKRI and Innovate UK KTN. Attendees will be able to hear more about the scope of the competition and the application process and ask questions to the team.
Who should attend?
It will be of interest to organisations wishing to develop an open solution, across the value chain, for any of the following net zero energy sectors:
- carbon capture, use and storage
- whole system integration