Perspectives on Battery Recycling and Reuse - Faraday Battery Challenge Cohort Event
Join the Faraday Battery Challenge, KTN, and the Cross Sector Battery Systems Innovation Network in a stimulating day exchanging perspectives and exploring trends in battery end of life.
This event will aim to:
- Showcase projects from the Faraday Battery Challenge Recycling and Re-use cohort
- Explore UK, EU and International trends in battery end of life
- Discuss upcoming regulations and impacts
- Facilitate discussions and networking between delegates
The programme will include:
- Updates from the Faraday Battery Challenge, Faraday Institution and UK BIC
- Highlights from FBC & FI Recycling and Re-use projects
- Insights from organisations active in battery end of life in the UK and abroad
- Latest updates and discussion on the european regulatory environment
We hope you can join us for what will be an interesting day.
Signing up for this event gives you access to all of the sessions running across the day (see agenda below) – these sessions are all optional and you can select which ones you wish to attend on the day. You can access these via the event platform, as well as network with other delegates via 1:1 video chat and direct messaging.
- 10:00 – Faraday Battery Challenge Recycling and Re-use Project Updates
- 12:45 – Networking Lunch
- 13:30 – Battery End of Life Trends
- 15:00 – Networking Coffee Break
- 15:30 – The European Regulatory Environment
- 16:45 – Virtual Networking Drinks