Applications now open for the BioBase4SME Innovation Biocamp
The BioBase4SME Innovation Biocamp training programme will take place on 5-10 May in Bovendonk, The Netherlands.
The BioBase4SME network of bioeconomy experts helps start-ups and SMEs from across North-West Europe develop new ideas into marketable products and overcome technological and non-technological barriers to bring their innovation to market.
Innovative companies and start-ups working in the bioeconomy which are based in the¬†Interreg North West Europe area, which includes the UK and Ireland, are invited to apply for fully funded, specialist training worth ‚Ç¨7000 through the BioBase4SME Innovation Biocamp.
Successful applicants will join other new, high-growth, bio-based businesses for an intensive, week-long course designed to give you the tools you need to help you commercialise your idea and grow your company. The Biocamp ends with an opportunity to pitch to investors.
How you will benefit:
- mentoring sessions with successful business leaders and investors
- masterclasses from experts in finance, regulation, risk and opportunity
- live pitch to a panel of specialist investors, active in the sector
- peer-to-peer learning and networking with biobased companies from across NW Europe
What you will learn:
- how to analyse your value proposition and develop your business model
- identifying and securing your customers and other people you need to grow
- how to address operations, intellectual property and risk management
- communicating effectively with your investors, customers and suppliers
The¬†Innovation Biocamp also includes all course materials,¬†all teaching, lecturing and mentoring,¬†accommodation and catering at the historic Bovendonk Hotel in the Dutch countryside, and a¬†social programme to encourage networking.
You can find out more, view the course programme and apply here. The deadline for applications is 18 March 2019.