Apply before the 24th of February to join the next Geovation Accelerator Programme cohort
The Geovation Accelerator Programme¬†is designed to help founders grow their business in a way that suits their needs.
Every startup is different ‚Äì some teams need product development and tech support, others need help with sales and marketing, and some just need somewhere for their team to work! The great thing about the Geovation Accelerator is they adapt to the needs of the startups on it.¬†They have a range of opportunities open to you, all designed to help you take your business to the next level.
Geovation Accelerator Programme has already helped launch and grow 100 startups, solving real-world challenges in connectivity, mobility, infrastructure, land and property, the circular economy and much more.
Accelerator programme highlights
- Grant funding of up to ¬£20,000 over the programme (up to ¬£15,000 for Geovation Scotland)
- Access to a range of open and proprietary data sets from partners
- Access to the knowledge and expertise of the geospatial and land and property partners in the network
- Product development support from their team of full stack developers
- Personal and professional development through workshops, mentoring and 1:1 coaching
- Dedicated desk space for 12 months for your team
Apply before the 24th February 2020 to be considered for the Accelerator Programmes commencing in April 2020. For more information, click here.