Are you interested in Agri-Tech opportunities in Australia and New Zealand?
Don‚Äôt miss our upcoming webinars about Agri-Tech Innovation in Australia and New Zealand. We‚Äôve led Global Expert Missions to both countries in 2019.
Are you interested in Agri-Tech opportunities in Australia and New Zealand?¬†
If so, don‚Äôt miss our upcoming webinars about Agri-Tech Innovation in Australia and New Zealand. We‚Äôve led Global Expert Missions to both countries in 2019 and we‚Äôll present our findings during the webinars.
Sign up now:
Who are these webinars for?¬†¬†
- UK Businesses in the Agri-Tech sector who are interested in expanding internationally by collaborating with Australia or New Zealand
- UK universities who want to learn how they could collaborate with Australia or New Zealand
- UK policy makers who want to get insight into the Agri-Tech sector down under to help inform decisions
What will you learn?¬†
- Learn about the Agri-Tech Innovation landscape in Australia and New Zealand
- Find out about Agri-Tech opportunities for collaborations
- Get insights on the benefits of collaborating with both countries
- Hear about why organisations from Australia and New Zealand should be collaborating with UK organisations
What‚Äôs a Global Expert Mission?¬†
To help UK businesses become global enterprises through collaboration, Innovate UK tasked KTN with organising Global Expert Missions. In 2019, we led missions to New Zealand and Australia.
But what exactly is a Global Expert Mission? Each mission is made of representatives from UK business and from the policy and research community. They visit the country and during their time on the ground they meet with stakeholders from industry, academia and government.
These meetings help the UK delegations with the following:
- Gathering insights on new and emerging innovation sectors
- Identifying opportunities for international collaboration
- Building a portfolio of technological and business priorities that will position the UK as the ‚ÄòPartner of Choice‚Äô in future innovation partnerships
- Facilitating international dialogues for the UK business community
- Aligning innovation policy and unlock regulatory barriers for future partnerships
All of these findings are pulled together into a report for each mission.
Both webinars will present the findings in each of the reports.
Sign up now: