Centre for Power Electronics Annual Conference, 3-4 July
The event will be held at the Holywell Park Conference Centre at Loughborough University.
The Centre for Power Electronics¬†Annual Conference on 3-4 July features some inspiring keynote speakers and a full complement of exhibitors. It is an ideal opportunity to hear from experts in the field, find out more about the work of the Centre, to learn about its latest research and to network with colleagues.
International speakers include:
- Professor Johann W.¬†Kolar, ETH Zurich,¬†Switzerland
- Professor Leon Tolbert, University of Tennessee, USA
- Professor Annette Muetze, Graz University of Technology, Austria
- Professor Frede Blaajberg, Aalborg University, Denmark
- Dr Galina Mirzaeva, University of Newcastle, Australia
- Professor Alex Huang, University of Texas at Austin
As well as the spoken content, there is an exhibition, a poster competition and a barbecue on the evening of 3 July.¬† For the poster competition, the organisers are interested in posters which illuminate the many facets of research in Power Electronics and they expect poster hosts to be able to talk about their poster with delegates and be fully conversant with the topic on display.¬†The deadline for the submission of poster ideas is¬†31 May and it is a competitive process.
This event is always very popular so to avoid disappointment, book a place here.¬† Registration closes 2 July and there is a charge.