Clean Growth Innovation Summit: Technologies of the future. Watch the webcast recording now!
The summit, themed ‘Technologies of the future’, showcased the best of UK clean-tech innovations.
The Clean Growth Innovation Summit forms part of the BEIS-led Green Great Britain Week, taking place during the week commencing 15 October. The week will include high profile policy announcements, events and media activity across the UK designed to highlight the scale of the opportunities to reduce emissions, grow a low-carbon economy and improve quality of life as part of the Industrial Strategy.
The summit brought together delegates from government, small and medium sized businesses, civil society, investors and media to discuss the future of innovation and the UK‚Äôs economy.
Watch the webcast recording below.
This event was ran by the following organisations:
- UKRI (UK Research and Innovation, Innovate UK)
- BEIS (Department of Business, Energy, Innovation and Skills)
- NPL (National Physical Laboratory)
- Climate KIC (public-private climate change partnership and main EU initiative)
- KTN (Knowledge Transfer Network)