60,000 euros grant awards + business support from ClimateKIC, application deadline 5th June
ClimateLaunchpad is open to anyone, at any stage of their career, and from any kind of organisation. Be that large, small, private sector, public sector, third sector or universities and colleges. But you must have an intention to create a new startup/spinout with your idea. If you’ve already started a company to progress your idea, that’s fine, as long as you are less than one year old and not yet selling your big idea as a product/service.
What does the competition offer?
1. Coaching, mentoring and access to a network of experts and peers.
2. Participation in a two-day bootcamp with excellent proven outcomes.
3. The top ten grand finalists win accelerator places across Europe with grants up to ‚Ç¨60,000 and a packed programme of mentoring, masterclasses, networking and business support.
4. All-expense paid places at the Grand Final for the top three ideas.
5. ‚Ç¨10,000, ‚Ç¨5,000 & ‚Ç¨2,500 in cash for top three Grand Final winners.
Your green business idea can¬†mean anything that broadly relates to tackling climate change. This could be renewable energy, cleantech, energy efficiency, transportation, smart cities, food & drink, behaviour change, digital, data analytics, cleanweb, sharing economy, circular economy and lots more!
Step 1: Apply by 5th June.
Step 2: Two-day bootcamp at Imperial College London: 5th-6th July 2017.
Step 3: Intensive coaching and National Finals on 19th September 2017.
Step 4: Grand Final in Cyprus: 17th-18th October 2017.