Defence and security technology start ups and small businesses are now invited to apply for Pitch@Palace
Applications for Pitch@Palace 9.0 are now open. The Theme for Pitch@Palace 9.0 is ‚ÄúData, Intelligence, and The Future of Security‚Äù.
Offering the chance for start ups and small businesses to present in front of an audience of influencers who can catapult them to the next level, Pitch@Palace 9.0 is targeting a Defence-themed campaign entitled ‚ÄúData, Intelligence, and The Future of Security‚Äù.
Supported by the Defence and Security Accelerator (DASA) Pitch@Palace 9.0 is looking for innovation solutions to enhance the support and protection for the men and women who serve in the UK‚Äôs Armed Forces, across the range of challenges.
- Performance of personnel and training
- Harnessing medical and rehabilitation advances
- Data capture, processing and analysis
- Greater efficiency through the use of automation and autonomy
- Personal security, protective clothing and human augmentation
- Virtual or augmented reality and simulation
- Logistics management
Pitch@Palace aims to guide, help and connect early-stage businesses with potential supporters, including CEOs, influencers, angel investors, mentors and business partners.
Set up by His Royal Highness the Duke of York in 2014 as a charitable trust, applications are open until 17 January 2017.
Find out more and apply now.