Digital innovations for technology enabled care
Learn about opportunities in the Digital Health Technology Catalyst at the 13th Digital Ecosystem event on 13 September in Ormskirk, Lancashire.
The North West Coast Connected Health Ecosystem brings together partners from health and social care, industry, academia and patient organisations. They¬†focus on improving health across the North West Coast at the same time as generating economic benefits for the region, partly through the uptake and deployment of digital health solutions.
At Eco 13: Digital innovations for Technology Enabled Care you will hear from a variety of NHS and industry speakers discussing the latest thinking, new developments and innovations. You will have the opportunity to discuss adoption with the innovators and hear how the Innovation Agency can support you in bringing these innovations into your own practice.
Innovate UK and KTN will be speaking about the opportunities available with the Digital Health Technology Catalyst,¬†a new ¬£35 million funding programme to be funded through the Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund over the next 4 years. Round 1 of the Digital Health Technology Catalyst competition opened on 31st July with up to ¬£8 million available to fund projects that develop new digital technology solutions to healthcare challenges.
Photo galleries are not available for content from the previous KTN website: we apologise for this.
This event will…
- Be delivered in partnership with TSA, who will provide an update on their vision for the future
- Focus on the adoption of Technology Enabled Care
- Bring you the opportunity to discuss adoption with the innovators and hear how the Innovation Agency can support you in bringing these innovations into your own practice
- Showcase new technology, systems and apps which are transforming the way care is being delivered including nationwide initiatives and the Lancashire and South Cumbria test bed
- Hear from a variety of NHS and industry speakers discussing the latest thinking, new developments, innovations and opportunities
This event will attract:
- Clinicians from acute, community, social and primary care settings
- Citizens and carers
- Academics researching in this area
- SMEs working in health and care
Free exhibition space
Would you like to showcase your digital solution for TEC at the event? They have a small number of exhibition spaces available for delegates to bring along a pop-up display banner and materials to the event ‚Äì free of charge. Email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible with details of your solution to¬†reserve a space.
The 13th Digital Ecosystem event will take place on 13 September in Ormskirk, Lancashire. Find out more and register for this event here.