Do you want to know more about getting your product into the NHS?
EAHSN are holding an “NHS Readiness” event on 19th June 2018 in Hatfield.
The Eastern Academic Health Science Network (EAHSN) is one of 15 Academic Health Science Networks (AHSNs) across England, established by NHS England in 2013 to spread innovation at pace and scale ‚Äì improving health and generating economic growth.
EAHSN is hosting an event on 19th June 2018 in Hatfield where you can¬†hear from experts (including a member of KTN’s Health Team) about access to research funding, grants, crowdfunding and the venture capital market.
By attending this event you will:
- Hear about current funding opportunities from Innovate UK and how to improve your chances of getting a grant
- Learn about current funding opportunities from the Small Business Research Initiative (SBRI) programme that has funded over 100 healthcare SME‚Äôs in the past 10 year
- Discuss crowdfunding – is it right for you, do‚Äôs and don‚Äôts
- Discover who to speak to in the NHS and what data you may need to provide
- Find out how to access leading expertise and facilities to support your business in the East of England (for businesses working in the health, life science, medtech and digital health space)
- Discover key opportunities for healthcare innovators – where are the priority areas? What innovations might have the best opportunities?
There are also a limited number of¬†one-to-one bespoke surgery slots¬†provided by healthcare business mentors, with an application deadline on 8th June 2018.
You can find out more and register for the “NHS Readiness – Funding routes to develop your business and access the NHS” event on 19th June 2018 in Hatfield by clicking here.
Note: Another edition of this event will also run on 17th July 2018 in Cambridge. Find out more here.