Early bird tickets are now on sale for Innovate 2017.
Come and find out about the future of industry and meet with other entrepreneurs, investors and business experts.
Innovate 2017- 8th & 9th November, Birmingham
Innovate UK‚Äôs flagship event, Innovate 2017, returns from 8 to 9 November 2017, at the National Exhibition Centre (NEC), Birmingham. By attending, you will have the chance to meet some of the best and brightest innovators from the UK and internationally, network with investors, share ideas and get inspired.
A discounted rate of ¬£95 for a one day ticket or ¬£125 for 2 days is available until 8 September 2017 so get your tickets early!
What you can expect
This year‚Äôs conference will focus on how UK innovation can tackle some of the biggest global challenges. You will hear about what these challenges mean for individuals, businesses and government, as well as the opportunities for entrepreneurs who can come up with solutions to these problems.
There will also be a series of seminars on the Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund. ¬†The fund will invest in industry areas where the UK already has a world-class research base and businesses ready to innovate. There will be talks on the 6 challenges announced so far, where you can find out more and how to get involved.
Help to grow your business
On top of this, delegates can expect:
- Practical seminars on topics such as protecting your intellectual property, pitching and winning business and how to get funding
- A dedicated support zone to help you innovate, expand and collaborate in the UK and overseas. This includes an informal drop-in facility for advice
- One-to-one brokerage sessions with business experts, which can be booked in advance
- An international zone, where you can find out more about moving into international markets
almost 100 exhibitors showcasing their game-changing innovations
For the first time there will also be ‚Äòtomorrow‚Äôs innovators‚Äô, a programme to inspire young people to become entrepreneurs and get them thinking about the future of innovation, today.
Find out more and book your tickets ¬†here.
Photo galleries are not available for content from the previous KTN website: we apologise for this.
Here‚Äôs why this is a great opportunity for your organisation.
- attracts over 2000 UK and international attendees every year
- provides the perfect platform to meet potential investors and/or buyers
- has an unparalleled and exciting main stage agenda with stellar speakers
- provides the opportunity to learn about global options for UK business
- gives first-hand information on government funding and support for UK businesses
- provides networking opportunities with peers, potential partners & other world class innovators
- offers the chance to learn about European funding & partnering opportunities
- puts UK businesses in contact with a mix of government, investors and academia to help grow their business.
If you think your business could benefit by exhibiting at Innovate 2017 then you can apply here – please note that there are very limited spaces and the registration deadline is 30th June 2017.
Once submitted, all of the applications will be reviewed and we will get back to you if your application has been successful.
For any queries, please contact email@example.com