Entries now open for the Food Matters Live Awards 2018
KTN’s Professor Bryan Hanley will be returning as a 2018 Awards Judge, joining a panel of experts from across the food and drink industry.
Food Matters Live is returning to ExCeL, London on 20th‚Äì22nd November 2018, and it is anticipated that it will once again bring together around 800 exhibitors, 400 speakers and¬†thousands of visitors from across the global food and drink industry
This unique event is dedicated to creating cross-sector connections focused on the future of food, drink and sustainable nutrition. A highlight of Food Matter Live is its annual Awards, which in 2018 have been extended to feature 14 categories.
Photo galleries are not available for content from the previous KTN website: we apologise for this.
This year’s Award categories are:
- Innovative Better-for-You Product of the Year
- Innovative Natural and Organic Product of the Year
- Innovative Food-to-Go Product of the Year
- Best Better-for-You Ingredient of the Year
- Best Natural Ingredient of the Year (Sponsored by Food and Drink Wales)
- Best Functional Ingredient of the Year
- Sustainability Initiative of the Year
- Best Food Tech Innovation of the Year
- Innovative Packaging Design of the Year
- Best New Food Product of the Year (Sponsored by Tesco Food Academy)
- Best New Drink Product of the Year
- Best New Ingredient of the Year
- Best Food or Drink Export for Health and Wellbeing
- Best Healthy Eating Initiative
The¬†deadline to submit a Food Matters Live Award application is Friday 14th September 2018.¬†The shortlist will be announced on Monday 15th October 2018 and the winners will be revealed on Wednesday 21st November at Food Matters Live 2018.
You can find out more and apply here.