Find out about the funding opportunities available for transport through Horizon 2020
Innovate UK and the Knowledge Transfer Network are hosting an event on the 11th October in Birmingham to explore Horizon 2020 Transport funding.
Delegates can expect:
- pointers and tips on achieving success in Horizon 2020
- valuable insights on topics around Transport to be funded by the EU in 2019
- an overview of the support available locally and nationally to develop applications
- brokerage sessions throughout the day
- consortium building and proposal development on specific call topics
The agenda will include a talk from the UK‚Äôs¬†National Contact Point¬†(NCP) about forthcoming 2019 call topics, presentations about Mobility for Growth including low carbon and sustainable transport and safe, integrated and resilient transport systems and, of course, Brexit and the future beyond Horizon 2020.
Attendees will be able to pitch project ideas on stage (note: there are limited amount of places available to pitch) and promote your profile on our networking walls.
The consortia building & proposal development workshop at the event will give you a chance to team up with potential collaborators and brainstorm proposal ideas for the forthcoming calls topics covered by the event.
Delegates will also be able to meet representatives from KTN, Innovate UK, the¬†UK National Contact Point for Transport, the¬†European Commission,¬†Enterprise Europe Network and the Department for Transport, as well as arrange meetings with other delegates.