Find out how to apply for European funding for Small and Medium Enterprises
Accessing European Research & Innovation Funding ‚Äì UK Roadshow of Events
The Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) in partnership with Innovate UK invites you to participate in a series of ‚ÄúAccessing European Research & Innovation Funding‚Äù events to understand how European funding can help take your innovation to the next level.
The events are taking place right across the country this summer and will focus on the Horizon 2020 SME Instrument and Eurostars. The aim here is to raise awareness of unique opportunities offered through these programmes and to provide practical steps and guidance in project design and proposal writing. There will also be tailored advice and one-to-one support offered to those businesses already familiar with the SME Instrument and with proposals in development.
Registration is FREE of CHARGE and is open to SMEs looking to develop and launch disruptive products in an international context.
What‚Äôs in it for your business?
- Learn about the opportunities currently available
- Get the best possible advice from experts on writing a strong proposal
- Learn first-hand about what proposal evaluators are really looking for
- Introduction to European funding programmes – Horizon 2020 SME Instrument and Eurostars
- Programme overview, key considerations for applying, expert support from the National Contact Points (NCPs)
- Top tips for success – Understanding the evaluation process and financial implications for SMEs
- Innovation support – Funding advice, internationalisation support and unlocking innovation management potential through the Innovate2Succeed programme
- Share your experiences and raise questions to a panel of experts
For further information and registration:
Photo galleries are not available for content from the previous KTN website: we apologise for this.
Open to prior Innovate UK award beneficiaries and those new to EU funding. Hear expert advice and guidance on the support available in the region through various avenues so that you can identify, navigate and prepare for funding now, in the summer of 2017.
For more information on this series of workshops, and to register, click here.