How to win funding for your research and innovation
Companies in Norfolk and Suffolk are invited to take part in free half day masterclasses to help improve their success at winning funding.
Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN) in partnership with New Anglia Growth Hub and Enterprise Europe Network are running free half day masterclasses aimed at start-up and growth companies that are using or developing new technology and/or investing in research and innovation.
These masterclasses taking place on Wednesday 12 July 2017, 9am ‚Äì 12.30pm in Norwich and Thursday 20 July 2017, 9am ‚Äì 12.30pm in Ipswich will help businesses unravel the myriad of application questions and processes within Innovate UK funding and EEN calls.
These events will:
- help identify the most appropriate Innovate UK funding, grants and EEN calls to help your business exploit market opportunities
- help explain what makes a ‚Äúgood project‚Äù
- provide tactical advice on how to write a good application to ensure highest chance of success
- let you hear about the experiences of local businesses who have been through the process
- provide information on the free 121 application support now available from New Anglia Growth Hub, KTN and EEN, prior to submission
These events are for companies in Norfolk and Suffolk from any sector i.e. digital, creative, manufacturing, engineering, software, energy, agri etc who have previously been unsuccessful in their application for Innovate UK funding or European programmes such as Horizon 2020, the SME Instrument and Eureka Eurostars, or companies considering applying for one.
Register now to attend an event near you: