Infrastructure Systems Competition Round 3 Briefing and Brokerage Events
The briefing events are now live for the Infrastructure Systems Round 3 competition.
The Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN), in partnership with Innovate UK, welcomes interested parties within Infrastructure Systems sectors to be briefed on the third round of competition funding for Infrastructure Systems. This event brings together the innovators developing solutions working to evolve the UK Infrastructure systems, including smart infrastructure, urban living, connected transport, energy systems, offshore wind and nuclear.
Details on the Infrastructure Round 3 Competition are available here.
The event aims to:
- Provide details of the competition‚Äôs scope and funding
- Ensure the delegates are briefed on the competition rules and governance as well as best practice when applying
- A facilitated networking programme from the KTN that maximises your chances of securing suitable collaborators for your ideas
- A presentation will be given that outlines how the KTN can assist you in the run up to the competition deadline
- The opportunity to maximise your organisation profile
- A session will be operated to allow you to pitch your idea to the room
- Innovate UK and KTN staff associated with the competition will be on hand for 1:1 clarification questions and wider System Integration innovation discussions you may have.
Register your place at one of the briefing events below:
If you are unable to attend any of these events, there will also be a live webcast.