Join Us to Help Build the UK Sustainable Aviation Fuel Industry with a First-Of-A-Kind Innovation Programme
Innovate UK KTN, in partnership with Sustainable Aviation, is launching a new initiative to support the ambitions of the Jet Zero Council to grow and commercialise the UK sustainable aviation fuel industry.
The new Sustainable Aviation Fuel Innovation Programme (SAF IP) will be delivered by the expert team at Innovate UK KTN, the only organisation in the UK that operates right across the whole supply chain. Our objective is to build the UK SAF supply chain.
The SAF IP will be launched at Farnborough on 19th July 2022 for Sustainability Day but we are giving you an early insight into the programme.
Our priority areas:
- Business Engagement
- Technical Working Groups and Masterclasses
- Analysis of UK chemical production to support a SAF industry
- Network building
What will the SAF IP mean for you?
- Connect to experts and innovators to collaborate with
- Connect to customers
- Connect to investors
- Gain practical knowledge around the development, approval and deployment of your fuel
- Inform developing SAF policies and feed into ongoing work through the Jet Zero Council SAF Delivery Group
- Help shape and deliver technical content to inform the industry
If you want to be the first to hear about the launch and be kept updated on the SAF IP – register your interest here.
Growing the UK Sustainable Aviation Fuel Industry
KTN, supported and commissioned by Innovate UK, has conducted an analysis to support the growth of the UK’s sustainable aviation fuel (SAF) industry and support the ambitions of the Jet Zero Council. This interactive analysis offers insight into the feedstock and technology pathways being utilised, the chemical products and the scale of production (TRL), to inform your supply chain development and showcase the UK’s potential in SAF.