Made Smarter: The journey to digital manufacturing conference 2021
Fast forward digitalisation: Discover what digital could do for you.
The Made Smarter Conference taking place on 10 March 2021 is aimed at anyone working in the manufacturing and engineering sector.
2021 could be the year technology changes the way you do business to make your organisation more resilient, more productive and ultimately more competitive. The Made Smarter Conference #MSConf2021 is aimed at manufacturers, where you’ll hear from like-minded peers who have been through the technology adoption journey. Learn about the pitfalls, impacts, and top tips to make it work for your business.
Made Smarter has already supported over 1200 makers across the North West; providing advice, expertise and financial support to help them grow their business, increase competitiveness and reduce inefficiencies through digital tools.
You will gain practical, actionable advice on how to build resilience, reduce carbon emissions, cut waste and costs, and open up new markets with new products. You’ll learn how to:
- Implement new technologies
- Build resilience through digital tools
- Reduce carbon emissions, waste and costs
- Open up new markets with new products
- Develop your digital journey and build your leadership skills
- Get business growth advice and access funding opportunities.