MRE 2020 shaping up to be even bigger than last year - book your tickets today
Register today for the must-attend materials event of 2020.
Photo galleries are not available for content from the previous KTN website: we apologise for this.
With just over 5 months to go until Materials Research Exchange 2020, things are shaping up to ensure¬†that MRE 2020 will be the must-attend materials event of the year. MRE 2020 is an exhibition, investor showcase and conference, which will demonstrate ground-breaking new materials developments and their manufacturing processes. Network with over 1500 delegates, meet key funding and decision makers and attend targeted seminars and keynote addresses. Taking place on 18th – 20th February 2020 at the Business Design Centre in London, the event is organised by KTN and Innovate UK and will showcase the wealth of UK materials research.¬†MRE 2020 is headline sponsored by the¬†Henry Royce Institute¬†and supported by¬†EPSRC¬†and¬†Dstl. Register today.
We are currently in the process of creating a packed programme which will appeal to the full spectrum of the materials landscape.¬†While at the event you‚Äôll be able to hear from some of the country‚Äôs leading innovators and investors, where current trends will be showcased as well as taking a glimpse at future innovations.¬†The event is a must for anyone working in materials, though it is also relevant to a much wider range of sectors, providing a forum for interaction between industry, researchers and policy makers from a range of disciplines and market sectors.
Here’s a taste of what you can expect:
- Network with the entire materials landscape, from academic researchers and product designers to manufacturers and companies from key industry sectors.
- Extensive exhibition from academia and industry representatives.
- The opportunity to build links within the materials supply chain to strengthen the UK materials offer to end users.
- Targeted seminars on government support for materials research & on finance with investors, as well as academic seminars on a range of cutting-edge areas led by the Henry Royce Institute.
- A quick-fire pitching event by exhibitors.
- Sessions on technology transfer from our world-class research base.
- A focus on technology in advanced materials utilised in the various Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund priorities.
Confirmed exhibitors so far include a wide array of universities, research organisations, SMEs and large companies, examples of which being the UK Circular Plastics Network, Potter Clarkson LLP, The University of Cambridge, The University of Leeds, National Nuclear Laboratory and the UK Atomic Energy Authority.¬†To see the full list of exhibitors please click here.
Benefits of exhibiting include: two complimentary delegate passes including evening wine reception; being listed as an exhibitor in the event guide and on our website; company logo on the screens at the event; the opportunity to participate in international networking with over 1500 delegates; complimentary lunch; and introduction to international delegation and potential collaboration opportunities. If you’d like to join the growing list of exhibitors at MRE 2020 please click here.
We’ve updated our website to help you plan your visit to MRE, including key timings and location information. If you’re looking for hotel options then we have collated a list of accommodation options within close proximity to the event. To see more information on travel and accommodation please click here.
Please visit the¬†Materials Research Exchange website¬†to find out more information on exhibitors, sponsorship and tickets.
Tickets are now on sale and available here.