Online Webcast - 5G Manufacturing and Logistics Competition Briefing event
Information briefing around 5G and Logistics
About this Event
As announced by Jeremy Wright, Secretary of State for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport, in June, DCMS is investing up to ¬£40m in match-funded testbeds and trials projects over the next 2.5 years, starting with this funding competition for the manufacturing and logistics sectors. This represents a great new opportunity for innovation across the manufacturing industry and its UK supply chain. You can read the DCMS press release here.
The briefing event will run through:
- Context and scope for the 5G funding call
- Eligibility criteria
- Application process (including in-depth description of application questions)
By attending the event, you can expect:
- An overview of 5G and its potential impact in the sectors of manufacturing & logistics
- Demonstration of potential 5G use cases
- The chance to build consortia that can bid for the manufacturing/logistics competition
Who should attend?
This event will be of benefit to organisations looking to understand 5G in the manufacturing & logistics space. We are seeking a varied audience of senior executives from all sizes of businesses, from small to larger organisations.
10.30 – Welcome and introductions
10.35 – 5G Testbeds & Trials programme
11.00 – Context for 5G in Manufacturing & Logistics sectors
11.20 – 5G Manufacturing & Logistics call – competition scope
11.45 – Q&A
12.00 – Application process
12.35 – Q&A
13.00 – Close
Want to join the live chat? Watch via our YouTube channel.