PanaceaStars - scientific entrepreneurs can get mentorship, working space, opportunities and a cash prize
PanaceaStars (formerly BioStars) collaborate with sci-entrepreneurs to help transform bold visions into thriving companies. Apply by 21st April.
The development of successful high impact deep science companies takes more than a few computers, motivating speeches, and networking events. It requires access to sophisticated scientific expertise, smart patient capital and deep knowledge of technology translation and commercialisation methodologies, as well as wide-reach bandwidth across relevant corporates, regulators, and service providers.
PanaceaStars‘ unique framework is designed to help exceptional founders overcome the challenges of translating scientific innovation into viable commercial assets.
Applications are now open for their Develop phase, designed to provide support and challenge the ideas of early-stage deep science founders to refine their business offering and sharpen their sense of commercialisation. The application deadline for the next cohort is 21st April.
Benefits of Develop:
- Chance to compete for a non-dilutive prize package worth ¬£100K (¬£30K cash prize, wet lab and office space and discounted services).
- Mentorship from a consortium of leading scientific, industrial, consultancy, intellectual property and investment organisations.
- World-class curriculum delivered via a series of workshops and seminars throughout our flagship bootcamp.
- Numerous networking opportunities.
- Occasional working space at the Panacea Innovation Centre
- Support in developing and crystallising your pipeline strategy, and potential interaction with the relevant service providers to achieve it.
At this stage, they’re looking for:
- An early stage idea supported by preliminary data and/or sound proposal
- A provisional or underdevelopment business plan
- Full-time or part-time founder(s)
- Deep Science ideas that fit within their relevant domains:¬†life sciences, biotech and healthcare, as well as materials, food, sustainability and artificial intelligence
To start an application, click here.