SBRI rail first of a kind round 3: resilience, freight, noise and environment. Webcast recording now available.
Do you have an innovative product or service ready for market exploitation, but which has not yet been demonstrated in a live UK rail environment?
Or are you a railway organisation with a vision to improve the UK rail industry? If so, this First of a Kind¬†(FoaK)¬†competition may be for you.
The scope themes for FoaK 3 are:
- Operational Resilience
- Infrastructure Resilience
- Freight (non-passenger transport)
- Noise / Environment
These projects will provide railway organisations and suppliers with evidence they need to:
- Overcome constraints to the delivery of innovations;
- Create a more collaborative environment with innovative suppliers;
- Collect valuable feedback from the public to accelerate the pull through of innovations;
- Showcase the UK‚Äôs potential to deliver significantly improved experiences and rail services for domestic and export markets
Innovate UK is launching this First of a Kind programme on behalf of the DfT (Department for Transport) to accelerate innovation in the UK rail sector and enable technologies to be readily and efficiently integrated into the rail system.
Want to find out more? Watch the webcast below.