Scotland‚Äôs Life Science Awards 2019: Call for Nominations
Nominations now open for Scotland‚Äôs Life Science Awards 2019.
The 19th edition of Scotland‚Äôs Life Science Awards 2019 will be taking place at the EICC in Edinburgh on Thursday 28th February 2019, as an opportunity to celebrate the sector‚Äôs achievements and to bring together 750 of the leading figures in the global life sciences community. The full spectrum of life sciences will be represented, including human health, animal health, biology and biotechnology, as well as entrepreneurs, emerging new talent, academic leaders and investors.
Nominations are now open for the awards: if you know an individual, company, or organisation that has made a significant contribution to the development of the life sciences sector in Scotland over the past 12 months then consider them as a recipient of one of the awards. In total there shall be seven prestigious awards presented at the evening‚Äôs Awards Dinner. The categories include:
- Business Leadership Award (2018)
- Rising Stars: Extraordinary Talent Award (2018)
- Rising Stars: High-Growth Company Award (2018)
- Innovation Award
- Innovative Collaboration Award
- Investment of the Year Award (2018)
- Outstanding Skills Development Award [new for 2019, this award recognises the companies and organisations who are actively changing the skills landscape in Scotland by investing in the nation‚Äôs young people]
Anyone is applicable to nominate, this includes people/organisations nominating themselves, or having nominations entered on their behalf. Entries are accepted this year through an online nomination system: once registered you‚Äôll be able to submit your nomination. The closing date for entries is Friday 7th December.
Please click here to create your account.
For more information on the awards and nomination process please click here.
Alternatively you can get in touch with the organisers of the awards, Speakeasy Productions, on 0131 557 1288, or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org