Showcasing biological medicines and bioprocessing research
Early career researchers are invited to submit a poster to the 14th¬†Annual bioProcessUK Conference 2017.
The Annual bioProcessUK Conference, taking place in Cardiff on 29-30 November, is continuing its tradition of showcasing emerging talent in biological medicines through the Bursary Poster Prize Competition.
The conference is offering up to 30 bursary places (free conference ticket plus expenses of up to ¬£180) to early career researchers selected to display a poster showcasing their research in biological medicines and bioprocessing.¬† A selection of the submissions will be invited to take part in the early career researchers session in the conference programme, where they will take to the stage with a two slide, two-minute ‚Äúposter flash‚Äù oral presentation.
The winning poster, as judged by the conference delegates, will receive an¬†Apple iPad¬†kindly sponsored by Pall Life Sciences.
Photo galleries are not available for content from the previous KTN website: we apologise for this.
Displaying a poster at the conference is beneficial to the career and professional development of early career researchers and by participating in the Poster Prize Competition it will provide the opportunity to:
- Make connections ‚Äì build networks and share information and research with academics and companies across the UK
- Enhance professional development
- Present research achievements to a wide audience
- Start productive conversations with new colleagues
- Advertise work to potential employers
- Show off creative ability and discuss ideas – ideas for new projects come out of questions asked, and opportunities for new collaborations are often found
- Network and discuss shared interests with others in the field
This is an excellent opportunity for early career researchers to join peers and representatives of industry by participating in this dynamic conference.
Closing date for submissions is Friday 15 September.
To enter* a poster into the competition, abstracts of no more than 200 words should be emailed to¬†Dannielle Sinclair (firstname.lastname@example.org) by¬†Friday 15 September 2017.¬†Submission guidelines and further information on the bursaries can be found here.
* All abstracts must be signed off by their supervisor as the organisers cannot be liable for any Intellectual Property implications. ¬†
Further¬†information on the 14th¬†Annual bioProcessUK Conference 2017¬†can be found on the conference¬†website.