New Innovate UK programme for AgriTech investors
As part of the ISCF Transforming Food Production: Series A Investor Partnership Programme, investors can apply to partner with Innovate UK to align their investment alongside grant funding coming from the Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund, Transforming Food Production Programme.
Watch our Programme Briefing Webinar on the Series A Investor Partnership Programme:
The programme is open to established AgriTech investors as well as Food-tech, Social and Impact investors from the UK and overseas.
Investors which are accepted onto the programme don’t need to commit to investing at this stage. They will only need to commit to review and consider project proposals from SMEs with the potential to invest.
Innovate UK is particularly interested in investors who:
● are willing to act as lead investor in Series A investments likely to require additional co-investment from within or from outside the pool being formed
● are prepared to deploy Series A financing with a patient and long-term view
● can add other commercial acumen to companies, such as leadership, market access, skills or resources
● can follow their investment and potentially provide more financing when required
● can commit to helping the companies with international aspirations to grow and scale-up
● have relevant sector or technology-specific expertise or social impact priorities around resilient and environmentally sustainable food production
To get more information on the programme and apply, click here.