WEBCAST: ISCF Future Flight Networking Event - Infrastructure - Webcast recording and slides now available
This event will focus on the digital and physical infrastructure requirements to enable a future integrated aviation system.
Covering areas such as how the new aircraft will be charged, how they will¬†integrate into current infrastructure and¬†future construction projects and what digital infrastructure is required to enable positioning, flight movements and communications to happen.
ISCF Future Flight Online Networking Events¬†
– Infrastructure – 16th April
The aim of the three events is to:
- Convene interested parties to enable new collaborations to form
- Raise awareness of the successful applicants from Phase I
- Attract non-traditional aviation companies to Future Flight
- Inform on the capabilities and expertise on offer to support your Future Flight project
Future Flight is a £125m Industrial Strategy Challenge Programme seeking to demonstrate novel aviation systems to completely transform the way we move people and goods. The programme seeks to demonstration a fully integrated system in 2024 delivered by large consortia of mixed expertise.
It is hoped that Phase II of Future Flight will be opened soon.
Webcast recording and slides are now available:
Find the slides here.
Click¬†here to find out more about this event.