Advanced Propulsion Centre: Technology Developer Accelerator Programme Wave 5
The APC Technology Developer Accelerator Programme (TDAP) supports ambitious micro, small and medium-sized companies that are developing innovative automotive technology, products and services which support zero emission vehicle operation, or support the shift to net-zero carbon automotive products.
The APC Technology Developer Accelerator Programme (TDAP) supports ambitious micro, small and medium-sized companies that are developing innovative automotive technology, products and services.
We are looking for innovative automotive technology, products and services which:
- Support zero emission vehicle operation, or;
- Support the shift to net-zero carbon automotive products
The programme targets Technology Developers (TDs) with early-stage (TRL 2-4) vehicle innovations.
The innovative solutions developed should align with one or more of the automotive council’s 5 strategic technologies, or be outside of these areas but demonstrating a strong impact potential (for example, developments that enable the accelerated advancement of low emission vehicle technologies). On or off-vehicle technology can be developed through the programme.
The 5 strategic technologies are:
- Internal Combustion Engines
- Energy Storage and Energy Management
- Intelligent Mobility
- Lightweight Vehicle and Powertrain Structures
- Electric Machines and Power Electronics
- 16th February 2021 – Expressions of interest opens
- Noon 14th April 2021 – Application deadline
- W/C 17th May 2021 – Interviews
- W/C 31st May 2021 – Applicants informed
- 1st July 2021 – Target wave start
- A structured early-stage Accelerator Programme
- Focused product and business approach
- Independent expert consultancy, mentoring and support
- A gateway-driven process
- Up to £135,000 grant support (APC do not take equity stake)
- Automotive industry networking