Deutsche Bank Awards for Creative Entrepreneurs
The programme aims to enable and celebrate talented 18-30 year olds driven to make positive social impact through their creative enterprise.
Since 1993, DBACE has helped creatives bring their ideas to life. Winning DBACE will give you:
- up to £20,000 investment to start or grow your enterprise
- 12 months business support with MeWe360 and Deutsche Bank’s high calibre industry & business mentors
- recognition and the opportunity to raise your profile within the industry
- access to peer and influential industry contacts
- leverage to bring in additional funding and access to further investment opportunities
- specially tailored business and leadership training for the cohort of winners
To apply you need to:
- be 18-30 years old
- have a strong idea or an existing business in the creative industries
- want to create positive social impact through your enterprise
- be focused and committed
You don’t need to:
- have already set up your business. We help people translate ideas into reality as well as grow existing enterprises.
- be experts in business. You just need to be ready to grow with your idea
- Must be between 18-30 years old. They should have turned 18 by the time applications close on March 31, 2021, and not older than 30 years old by June 30, 2021. If applying as a group, then the majority of the main applicants must fulfill these criteria.
- Can either apply with a well thought out idea or with an enterprise that has already launched.
- Must be able to demonstrate that a key driver for the business is to create positive social impact.
- Can be a not-for-profit, commercial idea or enterprise.
- Must own a material share in the business and be responsible for the direction and leadership of the organisation. This would normally include holding the title of CEO, Founder or Co-Founder. If applying as a group, then at least one applicant must hold title of CEO, Founder or Co-Founder.
- Must be able to demonstrate that the enterprise is within the creative industries or will create a clear service in support of the sector.
- Must be applying with an enterprise they wish to grow, rather than wanting support for a one-off project.
- Must commit to dedicating a minimum of 20-hours a week to the business in the 12-months after receiving the award, and to attending a two-day residential for wider group sessions and training.
- From January 14, 2021 until June 30, 2022 applicants must be legally resident in the UK. If applying as a group, then all of the applicants must be legally resident in the UK within this time.
Supporting webinars will be held on 26 Feb (financial forecasting) and 13 Mar (general), and you can sign up for additional 1-1 meetings online: for more details and registration, click here.