People make logical decisions in the pursuit of science, technology and commerce. People are also emotional beings, and those emotions can drive us far harder than reason. When business success is dependent on human behaviour to do the right thing, your business should seek support from human-centred designers.
By focusing on what people need, how people behave, what they aspire to, businesses can use these key insights to achieve greater success in the market.
The Design in Innovation team at KTN can help you whether you are:
- a designer looking for opportunities to engage with businesses on activities needing human-centred design support
- a business wanting to understand how to deploy human-centred design in your business
- a business wondering whether human-centred design might be a valuable capability to add into your R&D portfolio
Specifically you might want to:
- look for funding and opportunities to apply design in different sectors and industries
- find a designer with the right expertise to collaborate with and help your business develop
- get some quick insights about how companies are best utilising human centred design in their R&D
You can also keep up to date with news, funding and events across the Design sector by connecting with the KTN Design Foundations group on LinkedIn.