AI for Services on Tour
Join us on a road trip around the UK to discover the innovation taking place in the professional and financial services sector.
Calling innovators working in accountancy, law, insurance and financial services firms and investors interested in projects shaping the future of the professional and financial services sector.
Webinar recordings are now available
Join AI for Services on a road trip around the UK to discover the innovation taking place in the professional and financial services sectors.
Visit each region virtually, explore and share insights on local initiatives, hear pitches from selected startups and innovative SMEs, meet potential collaborators 1-2-1 and find out what local and national support is available to you.
AI for Services is a UK wide network of 1,300 members bringing together AI & Data high growth entrepreneurs with leading professionals and academics working in the accountancy, insurance, legal and financial services sectors. This initiative is part of the Industrial Strategy Next Generation Services Challenge fund programme and funded by UKRI | Innovate UK.
You can drop-in to see as many regional tours throughout the event as you wish.
Each tour will include a presentation briefing with an interactive Q&A session.
- 10:30 – Welcome | Astrid Ayel, AI for Services Lead, KTN
- 10:40 – Regional tour of Northern Ireland in partnership with Invest NI
- 11:40 – Regional tour of the Midlands in partnership with SuperTech
- 12:30 – Lunch Break and Online Networking option via Meeting Mojo
- 14:30 – Regional tour of Scotland in partnership with Fintech Scotland and Scottish Development International
- 15:30 – Regional Tour of the North of England in partnership with RTC North and Innovate UK Edge
- 16:30 – Regional Tour of Wales in partnership with Welsh Government and Fintech Wales
- 17:20 – Closing Remarks and Event Close