Digital Business Meetup - Next Generation Services
Professional Services – including legal, accounting, insurance and finance – account for almost 80% of the UK economy. AI and other data technologies are set to impact almost every sector of the economy and have the potential to transform the way businesses interact with customers, deliver better, more personalized products and services, and bring systematic benefits such as better allocation of capital, better corporate governance and wider and improved access to services.
If you are an innovative SME with new solutions to transform the professional and financial services sectors, join us for this event to hear about the latest funding and support opportunities available to you, share some of your innovation stories and network with other businesses to spark new collaborations.
Webinar recording is now available
KTN’s Digital & Creative Team have been running Digital Business Meetups for over fours years helping UK-based digital companies to learn about funding and business support opportunities available to them across various sectors and making valuable connections and partnerships.
Following the success of our first Digital Business Meetup Online Series, we’re pleased to launch the Digital Business Meetup 2021/22 Online Series that will further explore available funding and support opportunities in a variety of sectors.
If you are an innovator looking for support during and after these challenging times, join one of our upcoming sessions.
During the session, you will be able to:
- Learn about the funding and business support available from Innovate UK (part of UKRI) and other support organisations
- Learn about how KTN can help you make valuable business connections
- Introduce your own digital business to others (NOTE: five 3-min spots will be available to pre-selected businesses)
- Network and speak directly with our presenters and other participating businesses after the main event
At the event our online networking tool, Meeting Mojo will be available for use. It provides powerful networking through online messaging and 1:1 virtual meetings. You will be given login details and instructions ahead of the event.
You can register below for one or more of our upcoming events. Please select the events that you wish to attend in the next registration step.
- Winn Faria, KTM – Professional, Financial Services & Blockchain | KTN
- Dan Francis, Innovation and Digital Director | BDO Innovation Labs
- Ed Gaze, Senior Manager | Lloyds Lab
- Billie Moore, Knowledge and Information Manager | Slaughter and May
Webinars | Here are the session topics scheduled for the series
- 12th May | Digital Business Meetup – Creative Industries
- 28th July | Digital Business Meetup – Digital Manufacturing
- 8th September | Digital Business Meetup – Digital Health
- 20th October | Digital Business Meetup – Sustainability
- 24th November | Digital Business Meetup – Next Generation Services
- 12th January | Digital Business Meetup – Digital Cities
- 23rd February | Digital Business Meetup – Cyber Security
- 30th March | Digital Business Meetup – International Opportunities and Collaborations