Digital Business Meetup - Safety Tech
Safety Tech is a growing industry in the UK and worldwide. If you are business developing an innovative product or service that can help block illegal online content, detect toxic behaviour, deliver child-safe online experiences, identify and mitigate online disinformation, protect devices and network, join this session to learn more about the industry, available forms of support and talk to others in the growing safety tech sector.
POSTPONED – unfortunately this webinar will be postponed to a later date yet to be confirmed.
KTN’s Digital & Creative Team have been running Digital Business Meetups for over fours years helping UK-based digital companies to learn about funding and business support opportunities available to them across various sectors and making valuable connections and partnerships.
Following the success of our first Digital Business Meetup Online Series, we’re pleased to launch the Digital Business Meetup 2021/22 Online Series that will further explore available funding and support opportunities in a variety of sectors.
If you are an innovator looking for support during and after these challenging times, join one of our upcoming sessions.
During the session, you will be able to:
- Learn about the funding and business support available from Innovate UK (part of UKRI) and other support organisations
- Learn about how KTN can help you make valuable business connections
- Introduce your own digital business to others (NOTE: five 3-min spots will be available to pre-selected businesses)
- Network and speak directly with our presenters and other participating businesses after the main event
At the event our online networking tool, Meeting Mojo will be available for use. It provides powerful networking through online messaging and 1:1 virtual meetings. You will be given login details and instructions ahead of the event.
You can register below for one or more of our upcoming events. Please select the events that you wish to attend in the next registration step.
Webinars | Here are the session topics scheduled for the series
- 12th May | Digital Business Meetup – Creative Industries
- 16th June | Digital Business Meetup – Safety Tech
- 28th July | Digital Business Meetup – Digital Manufacturing
- 8th September | Digital Business Meetup – Digital Health
- 20th October | Digital Business Meetup – Sustainability
- 24th November | Digital Business Meetup – Next Generation Services
- 12th January | Digital Business Meetup – Digital Cities
- 23rd February | Digital Business Meetup – Cyber Security
- 30th March | Digital Business Meetup – International Opportunities and Collaborations